Van Wey, Presby & Williams
Do you have a passion for helping people? Our personal injury law firm is seeking a customer-service-oriented professional to join our team! Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work for a prestigious law firm and to make a tangible difference in clients' lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Perform miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed, including transcription, research, spreadsheet management, and email writing to ensure operational efficiency
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Manage attorney schedules, including prospective client consultations, to foster caseload growth
- CRM and case management software experience a plus
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Excellent and empathetic verbal and written communication skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent needed, while a Bachelor’s degree is desired
About Van Wey, Presby & Williams
We are a fast-paced, highly accomplished, and team-oriented Personal Injury Law Firm committed to exceptional work and client satisfaction!