Chester Jennings Law Group, LLC
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake specialist to join our team! You’ll survey prospective clients and empathize with them on the details of their case, manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help our lawyers book and manage their appointments. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate legal team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Collect paperwork and enter data into our case management system to ensure a smooth onboarding for new clients and tidy management of case files
- Take charge of various office tasks such as email correspondence, document management, data organization, and research to make sure our firm is running at peak efficiency
- Book consultations for prospective clients with our lawyers to expand our caseload and ensure meeting schedules are accurate
- Survey potential clients to determine the right fit with our practice, while listening to all phone calls in an empathetic manner
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
- Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Background in the legal industry preferred
$14 - $20 hourly
About Chester Jennings Law Group, LLC
This is a boutique law firm specializing in Criminal law and Personal injury. This firm is committed to providing individuals with excellent customer service and top-notch advocacy. This is a full-time non-remote position. The best candidate will be someone with great writing, communication, and computer skills who has the ability to multitask.