Wiggam & Geer
Are you prepared to move your career forward in an industry-acclaimed Atlanta tax and bankruptcy law firm where you can make important contributions to a dynamic, growing team of attorneys and administrative professionals?
We are hiring a Client Intake Specialist who will be the first impression of our firm. This associate will play a valuable role by completing administrative tasks to support the firm with client advancement and growth. The successful candidate will be able to empathize with callers who may be dealing with challenging or deeply personal situations. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially by phone and email, are a must. Our client-focused environment requires a patient, dedicated, highly productive individual who possesses a sense of urgency, can take direction, and can execute tasks independently with poise.
- Serve as the firm’s backup receptionist by greeting clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude and ensure all calls and visitors to the firm are tended to during the firm’s business hours.
- Answer incoming calls, direct and screen calls.
- Prepare and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the conference rooms, reception and other common areas including break room.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to copying, faxing, taking notes, and processing/distributing mail.
- Convert calls to appointments; initiate calls to potential new clients and use a script to create appointments.
- Keep detailed, accurate notes documenting all contact and information shared by current and potential clients, entering notes in the firm’s databases.
- Track, follow up on, and collect requested documents from clients; disseminate information to firm attorneys and personnel.
- Use technology to track calls, meetings, referrals, and other data to produce reports.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Assist marketing team with the development and maintenance of materials to be distributed in response to inquiries and new clients, such as the potential new client and welcome packets.
- Perform assigned tasks related to the client closing process.
- Contribute to team efforts by successfully completing assignments.
- A minimum of two years of client relations experience with heavy call volume and multiple responsibilities or in a comparable professional environment
- Prior office experience with business phone systems and office computer systems
- Effective listener who can quickly and succinctly document conversations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Critical thinker with some problem-solving ability; handle issues that do not need to be elevated.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail
- Punctual attendance and consistent job performance
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to receive constructive feedback.
- Proficiency with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google email and calendar
$30,000 - $35,000 per year (hourly position)
About Wiggam & Geer
We are a fast-growing tax and bankruptcy law firm located in Downtown Atlanta. We zealously advocate for our clients against the IRS, Georgia Department of Revenue, and other state revenue agencies. We value integrity and teamwork, and while we have uncompromising standards of care and conduct, we love to have fun and reward our team for a job well done.