We’re looking for motivated inside sales representatives who love to nurture relationships with customers and get results! This person loves to spend time on the phone, offers superior customer service, and has the skills to generate additional sales opportunities for our growing business. You love working hard to provide the best support to customers in hopes of generating sales for the team.
If you are seeking a position in a great team environment that allows you to increase your income potential while utilizing your talents, then apply today!
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our sales team is able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move efficiently through sales process
- An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to customers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills. Both pleasant and assertive. Can the clients "hear" your smile over the phone?
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in BOTH English and Spanish
- A natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are spot on
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Great phone presence with a closer (not closed) mentality
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience using CRM software as an integral part of the sales process
- At least one year of experience as a sales representative
- Motivated and loves developing client relationships
- Punctual, resourceful, proactive, with a professional appearance and a positive can-do attitude
- Ready to work with a team of positive-minded and wonderful individuals who understand that if the Firm succeeds so do they
In accordance with the ethical rules governing lawyers and the practice of law in Florida, the Client Relations Specialist will not provide legal advice or enter into a legal services agreement with a prospective new client. Rather, he or she will prepare them for hiring the firm, with all legal services agreements approved and signed by a licensed Florida attorney.
$40,000 +performance based quarterly bonus
About Sigma Immigration
About Sigma Immigration
We help people make the United States their permanent home. Your compensation will be commensurate to the contribution you make to the firm’s growth. We are a small but rapidly-growing immigration law firm and we work from home (and not just during the pandemic). We want you to grow with us and to help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals while you help us achieve ours.