Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Our rapidly-growing law practice is seeking a full-time legal intake department member to join our team! You’ll help manage new client onboarding and data entry, and help to ensure all cases are pending with Social Security. We’ll provide the training and resources to help you flourish in your role on a tight-knit, supportive, and passionate team. If you have prior customer service experience, great communication skills, and a passion for helping others, apply today!
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Ensure that clients have pending cases by effectively communicating with Social Security and Michigan Disability Determination Services
- Attention to detail is critical in this position along with accurate notetaking
- Strong ability to communicate professionally and empathetically with clients
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Typing skills of at least 50/wpm
- Excellent and empathetic verbal and written communication skills required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED is a requirement
$13 per hour
About Disability Attorneys of Michigan
Disability Attorneys of Michigan is a law firm specializing in federal disability benefits.