Outerbridge Law P.C.
Outerbridge Law P.C. is looking for a Legal Executive Assistant - Part-time
Established in 2019, Outerbridge Law P.C. is a boutique, thriving landlord-tenant, real estate, and immigration firm located in the heart of midtown, in New York City. Composed of three (3) attorneys with combined decades of leading law firm experience, Outerbridge Law P.C. provides excellent legal services to a variety of clients. The right candidate in this role will be ready to join a thriving, growing culture, and have the necessary sense of flexibility that comes with being part of a startup and rapidly growing company.
It's an exciting time to join our growing, innovative law firm!
We are looking for a responsible, motivated, dedicated, and gregarious Executive Assistant to be the backbone of the office:
- The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy, able to communicate through multiple channels, and super organized.
Compensation: Pay is commensurate with experience.
Schedule: 3 days a week from 9:30 am - 5:30 pm. Likely to lead to full-time employment.
Please note that the position is on-site at our Midtown East Office. Must be willing to work on-site.
- Return client calls
- Respond to client emails
- Enter client data and open matters
- Close matters at conclusion of the case, including sending clients relevant documents and closing letter
- Conduct intake with prospective clients and handle them as needed
- Create, modify retainer/representation agreement provided by Attorney, and arrange for clients to complete
- Accept client payments on the phone or online
- Respond to client inquiries
- Finalize monthly client invoices
- Complete billing work
- Prepare monthly pre-bills and coordinate edits with attorneys
- Assist in A/R collections
- Be responsible for meeting deadlines and the timely completion of all month-end billing activities, the month-end close, month-end reporting
- Maintain calendar of attorneys, office and court calendar and schedule client appointments
- Maintain and track case deadlines
- Manage and update firm case chart
- Translation of documents from English to Spanish
- Preparing simple packets based on templates provided by the Attorney and documents from the client
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans
- Manage firm’s social media accounts
- Develop articles for the firm’s social media accounts
- Interview and train staff
- Assist in developing and documenting procedures
Communicate with stakeholders
- Communicate with prospective clients, counsels, and vendors
- Distribute work to of-counsels and set deadlines
- Obtain timesheets from staff
A successful person in this role will
- Be fluent in Spanish (a plus)
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and willingness to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Complete special projects and other duties as required. Executive/Personal Assistant duties
- Experience with Word, Google Docs, Adobe, DocuSign
- Knowledge of and experience in Immigration is a huge plus
- Handle confidential employer and client information
- Paralegal course work, law course work, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred
- Self-teach billing software
- 3 years in a litigation firm (Preferred), but will train the right candidate
$35,000 - $40,000
About Outerbridge Law P.C.
Established in 2019, Outerbridge Law P.C. is a premier boutique firm. Our vision is to be the leading attorneys in our field and represent clients with passion, experience, confidence, expertise, precision, and patience. Our practice areas include:
- Real Estate
We are located in the heart of midtown, in NYC. Composed of 3-5 attorneys with combined decades of leading law firm experience, Outerbridge Law P.C. provides legal services to a variety of clients in all areas, focusing on landlord-tenant.
250 Park Ave, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10177. Position is on-site with CDC protections.
Diversity: At Outerbridge Law, our goal is to attract, retain, and promote great attorneys and staff who reflect the world we live in and the community that we serve.