Dreamstone, a Process Serving Company is hiring an organized Data Entry Support Specialist to work in our Atlanta, GA office. This is a full-time position and will provide support to our client attorneys in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Processing of incoming client Court Orders into the system
- Invoicing non-service Affidavits
- Verify, correct, and/or delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several internal and external sources before entering into the database
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Associate's degree-or-3 years equivalent work experience in the data entry or contact center environment preferred
- Ability to accurately key data in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. Teams, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent administrative writing skills
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment and prioritize work to maintain service levels for assigned transactions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
$12 - $18 hourly
Dreamstone is a privately held apartment and commercial real estate company that was founded by Vehano Joseph and Nick Contessa in 2018. We currently own and manage over 1,000+ units in the Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Nashville and San Antonio MSA. Since its inception, the company has experienced tremendous growth and success through a value-add approach, focusing on the turnaround of distressed and underperforming properties within the Southeast MSAs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or protected veteran status.