Raven3 Home Buyers
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Real Estate paralegal experience
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.