Ugwonali Law Group Llc
Our law firm is seeking an organized, self-starter to join our team as a legal case manager and work alongside attorneys to achieve our clients’ goals. We need someone who is an effective communicator, incredibly organized, and self-motivated. Our ideal applicant will have experience in case management and is skilled at drafting documents and conducting legal research. If you are looking to take your job in the legal industry to the next level without passing the bar exam while having a big impact, please apply today!
- Provide recommendations to attorneys with regard to cost and time-effective ways to accomplish the client’s goals
- Collaborate with outside vendors, staff, and attorneys, to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Draft legal documents for attorney review
- Complete legal research to obtain documentation regarding medical records, health insurance, social security, and medical providers
- Maintain and organize all case files, and information with regard to engagement, whether electronic or paper, in accordance with firm policies
- Interview prospective clients over the phone or in-person
- Open Insurance Claims
- Opening new files
- Collect and analyze intake information
- Collect all relevant documents
- Fully investigate each case
- Maintain contact with clients on regular basis.
- Verify insurance coverage and maintain contact with insurance company.
- Manage medical care of clients.
- Explain procedures or forms to clients.
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Draft settlement demand packages
- Relay settlement negotiation from attorney to clients and adjusters utilizing demands/offers in Client Profiles.
- Collect documentation of all damages sustained such as medical records, bills, and loss of income.
- Read and interpret medical records and reports.
- Organize and maintain case files.
- Organize tangible damages.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have great people skills as the position requires a great deal of client contact.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must to be able to prioritize work and work under pressure.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be familiar with relevant laws as it applies to personal injury claims, motor vehicle accidents, and insurance.
- Must have exceptional communication and written skills.
- Must have standard office computer skills
- Knowledge of medical terms and traumatically induced conditions is helpful.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage types and policies is helpful.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple matters at once
- Exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral are needed
- Extensive experience conducting legal research, and drafting legal documents is essential
- Computer proficient - specifically with case management software, word processing, and spreadsheet presentation
- Case management process experience is needed - preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as legal secretary, paralegal, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
$38,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Ugwonali Law Group Llc
The Ugwonali Law Group is an award-winning attorney firm that will take a hands-on approach to every case we handle. Unlike other attorneys and law firms in Atlanta, the Ugwonali Law Group will personally handle every aspect of your case. You can rest assured that your case is in the very best hands.