Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Our law firm is seeking an organized, self-starter to join our team as a legal case manager and work alongside attorneys to achieve our clients’ goals. We need someone who is an effective communicator, incredibly organized, and self-motivated. Our ideal applicant will have experience in case management and is skilled at drafting documents and conducting legal research. If you are looking to take your job in the legal industry to the next level without passing the bar exam while having a big impact, please apply today!
- Draft legal documents for attorney review
- Maintain and organize all case files, and information with regard to engagement, whether electronic or paper, in accordance with firm policies
- Communicate case status with clients and outside counsel as requested
- Interface with staff, attorneys, and outside vendors to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Consult with attorneys and provide recommendations with regard to cost and time-effective ways to accomplish the client’s goals
- Legal research and legal document drafting experience is critical
- Previous case management process experience is needed - preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as paralegal, legal secretary, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
- Be a self-starter and able to effectively manage multiple matters at once
- A 2-year degree and Paralegal certification are acceptable, but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred - High school diploma is required
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Spitz, The Employee's Law Firm
Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm is strictly an employment law litigation firm. Spitz, The Employee’s Law Firm was founded in 2007 by Brian D. Spitz and has grown to employ 25 attorneys in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Because we are a relatively young firm for this size, there are significant opportunities for growth and experience within the firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer.