Wiggam & Geer
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Case Coordinator, acting as the client’s liaison with the firm, providing the white-glove service the firm prides itself on. The Case Coordinator will play a vital role in supporting clients and the firm by coordinating administrative tasks related to case management and client satisfaction initiatives. This role will deal extensively with financial matters, so having a familiarity with and understanding of personal finances and financial documents is key. A client-focused environment requires a dedicated, highly-productive individual who possesses a sense of urgency, is able to take direction, and can execute tasks independently with poise.
- Act as case liaison between client and firm, helping update clients on their case and relaying information from clients to the firm’s attorneys.
- Proactively follow up with clients to obtain missing documents (e.g. surveys, bank statements, etc.) to keep the case moving and ahead of filing deadlines.
- Track case milestones and deadlines and communicate with clients accordingly (e.g. follow up with clients on adherence to payment plans).
- Execute all tasks related to the engagement process.
- Collect, scan, and organize incoming correspondence and supporting client documents (e.g. tax transcripts, financial documents, etc.)
- Calendar important dates and deadlines in the firm master calendar.
- Draft client financial summaries including assets, liabilities, incomes, and expenses.
- Send outgoing mail, email, or faxes as directed.
- Perform case research under the direction of an attorney.
- Complete other tasks as requested at the direction of attorneys or other firm staff.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, firm members, and other external parties.
- Work efficiently under the supervision of senior attorneys and office manager.
- Provide input and feedback to management to maintain an excellent client experience.
- Accurately track the time spent on each client’s case.
- Manage workflow, completing tasks daily, ensuring deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly. Adjust daily work based on priorities, urgencies, and deadlines.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with client-facing responsibilities in a comparable professional environment
- 4-year degree required
- Working knowledge of financial terminology and documentation required
- Tax, Bankruptcy or Real Estate law firm experience a plus but not required
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and a client care focus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with other team members
- Strive for personal improvement and a willingness to accept constructive criticism
- Punctual attendance and consistent job performance
- Proficiency with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google email and calendar
About Wiggam & Geer
Who We Are
We are a fast-growing tax and bankruptcy law firm located in Downtown Atlanta. We zealously advocate for our clients against the IRS, Georgia Department of Revenue, and other state revenue agencies while maintaining a reasonable work-life balance. We value integrity and teamwork, and while we have uncompromising standards of care and conduct, we love to have fun and reward our team for a job well done.
What We Have to Offer
- Health insurance
- Group disability and life insurance policy
- 3% 401(k) match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Paid parking or monthly MARTA fare
- Paid time off