Saltiel Law Group
Our law firm is seeking a sharp individual to join our team as a billing specialist. You will have the opportunity to manage the firm’s billing process, work with billing attorneys and their assistants to revise, process, and issue accurate monthly billing, assist with retainer replenishment process and A/R collections. Consistent follow up is required in this role, so prior experience in accounts receivable is a valuable asset. If you have at least 2 years of billing experience, enjoy a challenging job that is as demanding as it is rewarding, are great at interacting with clients, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, reach out to us today!
- Maintain accurate financial records for incoming payments on accounts
- Assess accounts receivable reports for past due balances owed and follow up with clients on when payments will be made
- Amend invoices with guidance from billing attorneys and finalize for distribution
- Work with the client’s accounting department to resolve any billing inquiries
- Issue invoices to billing attorneys for initial review on a bi-weekly basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are needed in this role
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs
- Two years of experience working as in a billing specialist position at a law firm
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; some college is helpful
- Able to produce a high quality work product while handling multiple projects
- Knowledge of Clio software is preferred
$40,000 + aggressive commission structure
About Saltiel Law Group
Saltiel Law Group is a boutique business transactions and litigation law firm, located in Coral Gables. We strive to assist clients in developing and strengthening their businesses while protecting their interests. We are busy and growing quickly.