Jarbath Pena Law Group
Our law firm is seeking a sharp individual to join our accounting department as a billing specialist. You will have the opportunity to work with billing attorneys and their assistants to revise, process, and issue accurate monthly billing. Consistent follow up is required in this role, so prior experience in accounts receivable is a valuable asset. If you have at least 2 years of billing experience, enjoy crunching numbers, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, reach out to us today!
- Issue invoices to billing attorneys for initial review on a monthly basis
- Maintain accurate financial records for incoming payments on accounts
- Resolve any billing inquiries by working with the client’s accounting department
- Amend invoices with guidance from billing attorneys and finalize for distribution
- Assess accounts receivable reports for past due balances owed and follow up with clients on when payments will be made
- A high school diploma or equivalent is needed; some college is an asset
- At least two years’ experience working in a law firm environment as a billing specialist
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs is essential
- Meet deadlines while handling multiple projects at a time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are needed in this role
15 - 17 hourly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.