Jarbath Pena Law Group
Do you enjoy working with numbers and are looking for an opportunity in the legal industry? Our law firm is seeking a billing specialist to work in our accounting department and assist our billing attorneys with revising, processing, and issuing accurate monthly billing. You’ll be required to perform consistent follow up in this role, so experience with accounts receivable is highly preferred. If you’re a detail-oriented professional, have at least 2 years of billing experience, and enjoy working in a face-past environment, we want to hear from you!
- Apply incoming payments to the correct accounts and keep accurate financial records
- Assess accounts receivable reports for past due balances owed and follow up with clients on when payments will be made
- Make sure any billing inquiries are resolved by working with the client’s accounting department
- Distribute initial invoices for attorney review every month
- Prepare requested revisions from billing attorneys and run final bills for distribution
- Meet deadlines while handling multiple projects at a time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs
- A high school diploma or equivalent is needed; some college is an asset
- Minimum of two years working as a billing specialist in a law firm environment
$18 - $23 hourly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.