Jarbath Pena Law Group
Do you enjoy working with numbers and are looking for an opportunity in the legal industry? Our law firm is seeking a billing specialist to work in our accounting department and assist our billing attorneys with revising, processing, and issuing accurate monthly billing. You’ll be required to perform consistent follow up in this role, so experience with accounts receivable is highly preferred. If you’re a detail-oriented professional, have at least 2 years of billing experience, and enjoy working in a face-past environment, we want to hear from you!
- Disperse monthly invoices to billing attorneys for initial review
- Revise invoices in accordance with attorney requests and prepare final bills for mailing
- Assess accounts receivable reports for past due balances owed and follow up with clients on when payments will be made
- Work with the client’s accounting department to resolve any billing inquiries
- Maintain accurate financial records for incoming payments on accounts
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are necessary for this position
- At least two years’ experience working in a law firm environment as a billing specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; some college is helpful
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs is essential
- Able to produce a high quality work product while handling multiple projects
15 - 17 hourly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.