LGR Law Group
Our law firm is seeking a sharp individual to join team as a billing specialist. You will have the opportunity to work with our bookkeeper, attorneys and their assistants to revise, process, and issue accurate monthly billing. Consistent follow-up is required in this role, so prior experience in accounts receivable is a valuable asset. If you have at least 2 years of billing experience, enjoy crunching numbers, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, reach out to us today!
- Maintain accurate financial records for incoming payments on accounts
- Assess accounts receivable reports for past due balances owed and follow up with clients on when payments will be made
- Issue invoices to billing attorneys for initial review on a monthly basis
- Resolve any billing inquiries by working with the client’s accounting department
- Revise invoices in accordance with attorney requests and prepare final bills for mailing
- Able to produce a high quality work product while handling multiple projects
- A high school diploma or equivalent is needed; some college is an asset
- Two years of experience working as in a billing specialist position at a law firm
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are needed in this role
$16.50 - $18 hourly
About LGR Law Group
We are a woman-owned, highly regarded federal criminal defense law firm with offices in New Jersey and New York. We fight for our client's rights and protect their freedom.