De la Cruz Law, LLC
We’re seeking a sharp legal assistant for our busy law firm who can help our staff assist our clients and keep the office running smoothly. You’ll work with the team to prepare a variety of legal documents, and handle office correspondence like answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you’re an excellent multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Use daily time records to properly process client billing with support from the accounting department
- Undertake other duties as needed to ensure the firm operates efficiently
- Handle office correspondence and administrative tasks such as responding to emails and phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and letting the team know about upcoming deadlines
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with legal software, litigation case management, and docketing programs
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
About De la Cruz Law, LLC
De la Cruz Law, LLC is a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive and growth-minded law firm that believes in investing in its employees. We believe that every staff member has the ability to grow in a positive and diverse environment. Our mission is to help small businesses and families create life and business plans that prevent unnecessary stress during life's unexpected events.