Fehrenbach Taylor Law Office
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, communicate with clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today. This is not a remote position.
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting legal research, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Communicate with clients via various media, such as email, phone, and/or in-person
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
$18 - $19.50 hourly
About Fehrenbach Taylor Law Office
We are a small law firm practicing in adoptions, child custody and support, contracts, corporate law, divorces, estates, guardianships, mediations, paternities, personal injury, and wills and trusts.