SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Legal Assistant/Paralegal (Korean Speaking)
We’re seeking a Korean-speaking skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- experience in accounting firms, law firms or banks preferred
- Must speak/write/read Korean
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Sul Lee Law Firm is ranked as 66th fastest-growing law firm in the nation by Law Firm 500. Our focus is heavily on business and IP litigation and transaction. It is our goal to make sure that whoever contacts our firm, they are in a better place than before they contacted our firm (whether they are employees, clients, or potential clients.) In order to do such, we commit ourselves to the following:
- Commitment to Honesty: We commit ourselves to be always honest with our clients. This means, regardless of our firm’s personal interest, our clients will receive honest and practical legal advice to resolve their legal issues.
- Commitment to Balance: We commit to making a working environment that provides support for each staff member's personal, professional and financial goals.
- Commitment to Giving: We believe we must give it back to the community we serve in a meaningful and significant way.