Marble Key Realty, LLC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced Real Estate Paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
We are looking for someone with experience already. It doesn't necessarily have to be in the Real Estate field, but all of your work will be Real Estate related.
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Hold client interviews to gather information about their legal problems
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but an office space will also be provided.
We encourage independent problem solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.