We are looking for a legal assistant to support the paralegals and attorneys of our boutique tax firm in Vinings. The day to day life of the legal assistant would be to form entities, obtain employer identification numbers, draft documents as directed, review documents for spelling and formatting, record real estate documents and UCCs with the requisite clerk of courts, and additional administrative work as necessary to support the paralegals and attorneys. The right legal assistant candidate has the ability to advance to a paralegal with hard work, dedication, and drive.
***IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION, THE DISC PROFILE MUST BE COMPLETED. You will receive an email after applying to complete.***
- Form entities on state records and obtain EINs for client projects.
- Draft various documents as directed by the paralegals and/or attorneys.
- Create draft binders and electronic folders.
- File various real estate documents and UCCs with the requisite clerk of courts.
- General administrative tasks as necessary and requested by the paralegals and/or attorneys, including copying, scanning, filing, and saving documents.
- To succeed in this role, the right candidate will be hard working with a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and that nothing is beneath them. Also to be able to work independently, as part of a team, and with individuals at all levels.
- One year of general office experience is preferred, with or without legal experience.
- A 4-year college degree is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, appearance, and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
About DearthGalat LLC
We are a very busy and growing boutique tax firm located in Vinings. We have a family atmosphere and we work hard, but also have some fun. The firm and all of the team members are dedicated to assisting our clients with their legal needs. We do this by providing exceptional client service for each and every client that calls, emails, or comes into our office.