Poole Huffman, LLC
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant who can help the busy attorneys and paralegals at our law office assist our clients. You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. You’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and contracts, and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently. If you work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver a high-quality work product, reach out to us today!
- Handle office correspondence and administrative tasks such as responding to emails and phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and letting the team know about upcoming deadlines
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Assist with the creation of various litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents a needed
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Comfortable working with all Microsoft Office products
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a law firm environment as a secretary or administrative assistant
About Poole Huffman, LLC
We are a litigation boutique based in Tucker, Georgia with cases in business, real estate, commercial collections, personal injury, and RICO-related matters.