Bergen County Law Firm
A highly reputable mid-sized law firm is seeking a full-time Entry Level Personal Injury Paralegal to join our legal support team and meaningfully contribute to the growth and success of our rapidly expanding practice.
The ideal candidate will be highly intelligent, responsible, and detail-oriented. She/he will also be skilled in managing and responding to clients in a professional and timely manner. This position calls for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and learning through exciting and challenging hands-on experiences.
$38,000 - $45,000/year + Comprehensive benefits package
- Contacting and communicating with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Communicating with medical offices
- Supporting senior-level paralegals
- Other related administrative tasks, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or related office experience
- Fluent in MS office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for multitasking, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills, with a zest for solving problems and implementing solutions
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Friendly disposition, with a sense of humor
$38,000 - $45,000/year
About Bergen County Law Firm
A nationally recognized personal injury firm representing individuals throughout New Jersey and the greater surrounding New York metropolitan region.