We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Talented communicator and writer
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
About KEW Legal
KEW Legal is a boutique firm dedicated to providing sound legal advice that is tailored to meet our client's needs. We represent both businesses and individuals to deliver exceptional results in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, and General Counsel Services.
At KEW Legal, a first-class corporate culture is a cornerstone of our commitment to serving our clients as well as our employees. Our people-first approach means that every employee feels respected, valued, and treated as a member of an inclusive work family.
KEW Legal Corporate Culture fosters:
- A people-first approach for all employees and clients we serve
- Innovation through Technology
- Collaborative work environment and remote options
- Work-Life Balance – always