Lynn Law Firm, LLC
If you have a passion for helping people and love organization and systems, consider joining our firm!
The Lynn Law Firm, LLC, an established boutique estate planning firm is seeking a polished Legal Assistant for our growing team. Applicant should be highly-organized, with a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
This can be a part-time or full-time position; and the responsibilities can be adjusted for the strengths and experience level of the right candidate.
- Update and monitor Firm Intake (CRM) system
- Manage firm calendar and scheduling of new and existing clients - making a great first impression with potential new clients and referral sources
- Create and update matters in our cloud-based firm practice management software
- Edit, finalize and assemble documents and notebooks for signing meetings, and assist attorney with signing meetings
- Retrieve and file Deeds; E-filing of Probate documents
- Additional responsibilities can be added for the right candidate, including initial trust drafting, assisting clients with trust and estate funding by completing beneficiary forms and account titling documentation
- Various ancillary tasks as may be requested; must be a team player
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a law firm setting, preferably an estate planning or elder law firm setting (equivalent trust or financial institution experience may be considered)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, including working with formatting nuances and styles
- Experience with practice management software (preferably cloud-based)
- Polished and professional and friendly demeanor, especially in verbal and written communication
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Must work well with systems, procedures, and checklists
About Lynn Law Firm, LLC
At The Lynn Law Firm, LLC, we work hard every day to help our clients plan to protect their life savings and to secure their legacies. In addition, we are passionate about helping survivors navigate the legal system after the loss of a loved one with compassion and efficiency.
We strive to provide clients with the highest quality work they would expect from a large firm but delivered with the compassion and intimacy of a strong and stable small firm.
We embrace new technology and strive to create efficient processes that minimize the risk of error and enhance the client experience.
We believe in a strong and dedicated work ethic, but feel that this is most effective with a proper work-life balance. For consideration, please apply with a Cover Letter/Message and Resume.
More information can be found on our website at: LynnLawFirm.com.
No calls, please.