Rohan Law, PC
Bilingual Legal Assistant - Criminal Dept
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Bilingual REQUIRED: English and Spanish. Portuguese a bonus.
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Rohan Law, PC
We are an entrepreneurial general practice law firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We specialize in workers' compensation claims, personal injury claims, and criminal defense. We truly seek to help people by educating them about their rights and protecting those rights where needed.