- Are you seeking a career with infinite potential?
- Do you crave constant, daily challenges that stretch you?
- Are you motivated to continually improve?
- Are you naturally curious, and do you ask ‘why’ questions?
- Do you enjoy critical thinking and problem solving?
- Are you particular about details and doing a job right the first time?
- Is making a long-term impact important to you?
- Do you take pride in the work that is tied to your name?
- Do you thrive in a team-oriented work environment?
- Do you want to be a part of revolutionizing the legal services industry?
- Do you want to be in the legal services industry without going to law school?
If you answered yes to each of these questions and want to be part of something bigger than yourself, you belong at McCullough Law.
No legal experience or education is required. Applicants must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Only applicants with this availability should apply. No temporary summer positions are available.
Legal Assistants have the opportunity to secure each client’s legacy by:
- coordinating with professionals including financial advisors, and CPAs, to retitle client assets
- communicating with clients and financial representatives via phone and email correspondence
- meeting with clients to coordinate and initiate the retitling of assets according to attorney recommendations
- researching asset information
- entering data accurately and thoroughly, and submitting information to applicable institutions
The incumbent must possess integrity, perseverance, and attention to detail. A successful Legal Assistant at McCullough Law is humble and willing to learn, patient, organized, versatile, accountable, and proactive. As this position will require exactness, it is critical that applicants possess integrity, high standards of excellence, and keen observation.
Pay range $16 - $24 per hour DOE
Paid time off and paid holidays
Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) matching, and gym membership reimbursement
- Critically think to ensure goals and objectives of the client’s plan and attorney’s recommendations are met
- Gather information from clients to ensure that all files are complete and accurate
- Keep exceptional notes on status of client action items and correspondence
- Manage and prioritize time
- Contribute to process and document improvement
- 2 years of professional office experience required
- Attentive to detail and very thorough
- Ability to provide an excellent and efficient client experience
- Passion for helping individual clients avoid lengthy, costly court proceedings by securing their legacies
- Outstanding organization skills
- Curious problem solver with analytical skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Accepts and implements feedback
- Collaborates and owns their contributions to the team
- Exceptional written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Draft professional emails
- Follow task procedures and meet all deadlines on multiple projects at a time
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
$16 - $24 hourly
About McCullough Law
At McCullough Law, we believe that our people and firm have infinite potential. As a team, we create and foster a culture where each employee can discover, contribute, and maximize their potential for overall happiness, satisfaction, and success as individuals, families, and communities. Our culture is based on and around the importance of relationships, continual improvement, and extending our expertise and services to clients and companies for generations.
As a member of the McCullough Law team, you will have the opportunity to work with team members and clients of the highest caliber. Our team members support one another in a unified cause of securing legacies. We offer an exceptional work culture that is focused on personal and professional development, high standards, and team success. Our firm is currently experiencing exponential growth. As such, there is great potential for advancement opportunities and long-term careers.