Robert M Goldberg & Associates, PC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll communicate regularly with by clients by telephone and email, gather evidence, draft estate planning documents, deeds, change of beneficiary designations, change of ownership forms and other documents and correspondence as needed. We also expect you to keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Communicate regularly with clients and others by telephone and email
- Gather information from clients and others in interviews and gather documentation necessary to prepare estate planning documents and applications for public benefits
- Draft estate planning documents, deeds, change of beneficiary forms, change of ownership forms and probate petitions under the supervision of an attorney
- Help lawyers prepare for hearings by preparing and organizing evidence, assisting with client meetings, filing pleadings, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
$25 - $35 hourly
About Robert M Goldberg & Associates, PC
We are a rapidly growing estate planning, elder law, and estate administration with our hub located in Peachtree City, Georgia. Our passion is helping families protect everyone and everything they love. We believe in helping good families get through the process as best they can to give them what they want most - peace of mind!