Idaho Divorce Law Firm
We’re seeking a sharp legal assistant for our busy law firm who can help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and keep the office running smoothly. You’ll work with the team to prepare a variety of legal documents, and handle office correspondence like answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you’re an excellent multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The compensation package includes health benefits and a matching 401k plan.
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Use daily time records to properly process client billing with support from the accounting department
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Arrange travel, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Assist with the creation of various litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents a needed
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with legal software, litigation case management, and docketing programs
- Comfortable working with all Microsoft Office products
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills and communication skills
$17 - $20 hourly
About Idaho Divorce Law Firm
We are a vibrant, growing, law firm based in Meridian.