The Williams Firm, P.C.
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Organize our case filing systems to ensure all documents are properly sorted and easy to locate, and other administrative duties as needed
- Coordinate law office activity, including the drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Talented communicator and writer
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
About The Williams Firm, P.C.
A dynamic growing firm focusing on helping families solve the complex changes facing families in today's environment.