Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
We're looking for a professional, organized, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients via telephone providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include managing physical and electronic files, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, copying, scanning, and other tasks as needed. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today! This is NOT a remote work and you must be able to work in the office but due to Covid work remotely when needed.
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- E-file documents for attorneys and paralegals
- Prepare conflict letters
- Prepare and file leave-of-absences for attorneys
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Reliable and on-time daily
- Able to work remotely and in the office. Both are required.
- Extremely flexible with a "can-do, will-do" attitude
- Focused on work and not external matters
- Strong attention to detail
$24,000 - $35,000
About Attorney Sharon Jackson, LLC
Small family law firm. Strong Covid-19 safety policies. Onsite and remote work required. High-Speed internet connection at home and secure, private work area at home. Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO) and opportunity for growth. This is a fast-moving work environment that requires the ability to think and move quickly and to multitask. We have old school, old-fashion work values, a non-office politics team, and high-tech tools and equipment.