Sciocchetti Taber, PLLC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to work closely with attorneys, other paralegals, and support staff to serve our clients needs. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Working with builders and developers on obtaining information and documentation required for the submission of required documents
- Assist attorneys and other paralegals with the preparation and filing of a variety of documents relative to commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Working with landlord and tenant clients in leasing commercial units
- Assist attorneys with the preparing and drafting of Lease Agreements, Certificates and or Licenses with the appropriate local or state agencies
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
$44,000 - $50,500
About Sciocchetti Taber, PLLC
Sciocchetti Taber, PLLC is a commercial real estate and transactional law firm. We represent a number of builders, developers and investors who are passionate about building stronger communities.