Khan Law Firm
Our busy legal firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you.
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Manage office correspondence and administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, responding to emails, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines
- Undertake other duties as needed to ensure the firm operates efficiently
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Manage client files and communicate with clients and staff at the firm.
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
- Candidates should be able to type at least 50 words per minute
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
$39,000 per year
About Khan Law Firm
Khan Law Firm is a personal injury law firm where the focus is our clients. We are passionate about clients' well-being and getting them the maximum compensation they deserve.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Khan Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. Our office provides a great work environment. Supportive, collaborative, and friendly. We believe in a team approach to best serve our clients, and our team members are the firm's biggest asset. We also are very active in giving back to the communities we serve through office-wide participation in community engagement.