Law Office of Deidra Haynes
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a Paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Aid lawyers in trial preparation by preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, conducting research on legal articles, and assisting with client meetings and filing motions
- Assist lawyers in preparing legal documentation, pleadings, and correspondence including correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
$32,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Law Office of Deidra Haynes
The Law Office of Deidra Haynes is a family law firm that focuses on the rights of fathers. The firm also has an employment discrimination department that is also growing. The firm is known to be "A Voice for the Voiceless."