Schneider Buchel LLP
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced real estate paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain closing documents and conduct Co-op closings. Applicants should be highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. We will train the right person who has a law firm experience in closings. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love working with people, apply today.
- Drafting closing documents related to Co-op’s transfers (where the firm is the closing agent for Co-ops). NOTE - IF YOU HAVE DONE RESDIENTIAL MORTGAGE CLOSING DOCUMENTS/CLOSINGS, YOU WILL BE QUALIFIED TO PERFORM THIS JOB
- Review lien searches
- Conduct closings
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have advanced paralegal education will receive preference
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Transfer Agent closing experience a plus
- Seeking an ambitious individual with a strong work ethic
About Schneider Buchel LLP
Schneider Buchel LLP is a growing law firm with clients throughout New York State. Our focus is on making our firm both a great place to work as well as providing great service to its clients.