Talented Tenth Law
We are looking for an experienced legal assistant who can help the busy attorneys and paralegals at our law office assist our clients. You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. You’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and contracts, and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently. If you work well in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver a high-quality work product, reach out to us today!
- Handle office correspondence and administrative tasks such as responding to emails and phone calls, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and letting the team know about upcoming deadlines
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the firm runs smoothly
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
$15 - $20 hourly
About Talented Tenth Law
Talented Tenth Law is a boutique law firm that seeks to help our clients maximize their protection and prosperity in the courtroom and the boardroom. Our practice areas include commercial litigation, general civil litigation, and a mixture of simple and complex business transactions.