Law Office of Adriane S. Grace, PLLC
Hybrid Work From Home Role
Do you love helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing court documents, coordinating law office activity, talking to clients, and conducting research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
Please submit a cover letter telling us what are you looking for in this particular position, financially, professionally, and personally.
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Applicants must be able to work in our Frisco, TX office but will have the ability to work from home 1-2 days out of the week.
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Drafting basic estates planning forms such as the power of attorney forms, disability planning forms, and property deeds
- Drafting court pleadings such as applications, affidavits, inventories, and legal notices
- Drafting letters, emails, and other formal correspondence to clients, court staff, and other professionals
- Copying, scanning, and filing (physical and electronic filing) of client documents and documents for court filings
- Data entry using web-based programs
- Basic internet searches for public records on people and property, etc., and deed records for real property descriptions and title documents
- Basic legal research
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
$50,500 - $60,000 yearly
About Law Office of Adriane S. Grace, PLLC
At the Law Office of Adriane S. Grace, PLLC we assist clients with creating meaningful legacies with confidence and grace. Whether a client needs assistance creating a Will and Trust, or to understand their options upon the death or disability of a loved one, our firm’s trusted legal counsel has the experience they can rely on.
We also believe that legacy planning is so much more than just drafting legal documents and making court appearances. We know that listening to a client’s story is key to creating a legal plan of action unique to their goals. When a client feels heard, they gain the confidence to overcome hardships such as the death of a loved one or a disabling illness.