Solkoff Legal, P.A.
Solkoff Legal, P.A., a nationally recognized boutique Elder Law firm, is seeking a part-time legal assistant with excellent client service, time-management, attention to detail, and organizational skills for our Delray Beach office. We are looking for a polished, confident, professional self-starter with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and deadlines, and expertly handle client communication via telephone, in writing, and in person, in a congenial, client-centered environment. Attention to detail, exceptional grammatical and typing skills are a must, including the ability to prepare documents efficiently, carefully, and accurately.
- Preparing estate and incapacity planning documents, deeds, and other client documents under attorney supervision and direction
- Creating, formatting, typing, and proofreading client correspondence
- Maintaining paper and electronic files
- Coordinating the delivery and exchange of client information with our clients and their families and beneficiaries, as well as other professionals including other lawyers, accountants, financial advisors, and care managers.
- Supervising the delivery of legal correspondence and documents to clients and their trusted agents, and monitoring the return of legal documents to the office
- Recording deeds, sending out client signature pages, and coordinating the return of those documents with and to the client
- Witnessing and/or notarizing client documents
- Possess an associates degree or higher, paralegal studies a plus, but not required
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and ability to prioritize are of paramount importance
- Proficiency and comfort copying, scanning, e-mailing, and utilizing Office 365 suite products including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and other case management software.
$17 - $20 hourly
About Solkoff Legal, P.A.
Solkoff Legal, P.A., a nationally recognized boutique Elder Law firm in Delray Beach, Florida where we are proud to assist the elderly, the disabled, their families and caregivers in long-term care planning including estate planning, incapacity planning, and special needs planning.