The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our Estate Planning legal team. You'll provide excellent legal and administrative support and establish relationships with our clients to determine where they need support, as well as assuring clients we are here for them. The Paralegal will do what it takes to provide exceptional customer service. If you're interested in advancing your Paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them by phone, email and in person.
- Connect with clients, inputting their information into our CMS database, following up with them by email and phone to share and collect documents and information.
- Shepherds clients' matter through our internal processes and meets deadlines as they pertain to signing meetings and final meetings.
- Prepare planning and funding documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Analyze and review client's assets and properly fund them to their Trust by creating necessary financial institution forms and document packages for clients.
- Communicate with outside contractors and financial institutions to ensure that planning deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are ready for signing and that attorney has every they need.
- Update and create checklists for Standard Operating Procedures as work evolves.
- Create and update weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate's degree or proprietary school program in Paralegal studies a plus, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with technology including Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Visio, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience communicating with people in a professional environment.
$50,000 - $54,000
About The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm, PC
The Parents Estate Planning Law Firm is a fast-growing Estate Planning law firm located in Acton, MA. Our work is focused on the unique estate planning needs of both young families and empty nesters. We provide exceptional client service and high-quality legal services in the areas of wills, trusts, estates, and asset protection. We discuss sensitive topics that will help our clients create a better future for their families. Our role is to eliminate any feelings of stress and hesitation and provide our clients genuine peace of mind. We are a close-knit team who enjoy a relaxed, yet professional work environment.