LaBovick Law Group
Our busy legal firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you.
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Use daily time records to properly process client billing with support from the accounting department
- Associate’s degree, or some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
- Comfortable working with all Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Must be a team player with the ability to work with all team members both in the central business office and Boston office.
About LaBovick Law Group
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group: A multi-practice Plaintiff’s firm, with a strong vision of being Warriors for Justice! We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. With a current 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor, we strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!