Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re seeking a sharp legal assistant for our busy law firm who can help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and keep the office running smoothly. You’ll work with the team to prepare a variety of legal documents, and handle office correspondence like answering emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you’re an excellent multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Process client billing properly using daily time records with help from the accounting department
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Arrange closings, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as inspections, and coordinate with agents, lenders, lawyers, title, clients, and others involved in the transactions
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the team runs smoothly
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with clients and other offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Able to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
About Billings Real Estate Co.
We are a very busy family looking for someone to help clean and organize our home. If you love cleaning and organizing then this is the right job for you!