Kimbrough Legal, PLLC
Our busy legal firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you.
- Ensure client billing is processed properly using daily time records with assistance from the accounting department
- Work with attorneys and paralegals to create various legal documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when requested
- Undertake other duties as needed to ensure the firm operates efficiently
- Conduct legal research, when necessary, with guidance from attorneys and paralegals
- Arrange travel, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
$18 - $20 hourly
About Kimbrough Legal, PLLC
Kimbrough Legal, PLLC provides clients in Austin, San Antonio, and the surrounding areas with bold, passionate legal representation for divorce, family law, and criminal defense cases. We’re good at what we do because we follow one simple principle: the client comes first. It’s why we pride ourselves on creating thoughtful client-centered solutions that are both practical and accessible for those we serve.