Affordable Attorney, Gerling Law Group
Our firm is expanding and looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents and correspondence, as well as answering phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to meet with you.
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with clients.
- Schedule new client and sign appointments
- Probate Intake
- Entering client information, substantial client contact
- Assist with the creation of various pleadings, affidavits, estate planning documents, correspondence and emails for estate planning and probate
- Process client invoices and enter case costs
- Copy and scan documents for attorneys
- Undertake other duties as needed to ensure the firm operates efficiently
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a law firm or office environment
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
$35,000 - $45,000 + Benefits
About Affordable Attorney, Gerling Law Group
Gerling Law Group is an extremely busy Bradenton law firm looking to add the right person to our team for a long term relationship. Our team functions like a family being a small practice and we want the right personality to add to our current dynamic. Compensation to commensurate with experience.