Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
We are searching for an experienced legal administrator who can help run the day-to-day operations of our busy law firm. Additional responsibilities include human resources tasks like hiring, onboarding, and training new talent, and overseeing employee benefits. You will also be responsible for overseeing our finances, budget, income and expenses throughout the year. If you are looking to use your office administration and management skills to take your career to the next level, please reach out to us today!
- Manage all employee benefits, including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, long term and short term disability, 401(k) and profit-sharing options
- Find and hire talent and onboard new employees to our firm
- Guide daily office operations, provide administrative support for legal services, and enforce office procedures
- Keep track of staff evaluation periods and ensure a timely completion
- Review and Input data entry fields for income and expenses in Quickbooks
- Reconcile the various legal accounts each month
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Office (word, excel, and email) is crucial
- Knowledge of the legal industry, (legal research, legal terminology, and case management practices) is valuable
- Excellent leadership, communication skills, and time management skills are essential for this role, with the ability to juggle various tasks simultaneously
- High school completed or equivalent and a two-year degree in public administration, human resources, paralegal studies, or related field is required - Bachelor’s degree is valuable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a legal department, such as a legal administrative assistant, support staff, executive assistant, bookkeeper, administrative assistant, legal assistant, or legal secretary - Similar experience as an office administrator or medical office management is also acceptable
About Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Lulich & Attorneys, P.A. is a fast-paced, high-growth law firm with two offices in Indian River County. We are ready for you to join our amazing team in our Sebastian Office!