Lynn Law Firm, LLC
Legal Administrator (Trusts & Estates)
The Lynn Law Firm, LLC, an established boutique estate planning law firm located in central St. Louis County, is seeking a polished and professional Legal Administrator for our growing team.
This can be a full-time or part-time position for the right candidate.
Benefits package available for full-time candidates including health, dental, insurance, and PTO.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following: (i) your resume; (ii) cover letter or message; (iii) desired number of hours/week; and (iv) desired hourly pay rate.
No calls or DMs, please.
- Manage intake process, engagements, and onboarding of new matters
- Monitor firm calendar and progression of matters to keep office schedule on track
- Communicate with clients, potential clients, and referral sources in a friendly and professional manner to ensure excellent customer service and to inspire confidence in the firm
- Preliminary drafting of estate planning documents for lead attorney
- Finalize and assemble estate planning document notebooks for signing meetings
- Serve as a witness or Notary for signing meetings
- Prepare Probate estate documentation and E-file with the Court
- Monitor Probate deadlines and pro-actively communicate with the attorney and clients
- Additional responsibilities can be added for the right candidate based on experience level
- At least 3 years of experience in a law firm setting, preferably with estate planning experience (equivalent trust or financial institution experience will be considered)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to connect with clients and referral sources to inspire confidence in the firm
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills who thrives when working with systems and procedures and checklists
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Experience with practice management software (preferably cloud-based) and/or drafting software strongly desired
- High level of ethics and integrity; friendly but professional demeanor; team player
- Bachelor's degree and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred
About Lynn Law Firm, LLC
At The Lynn Law Firm, LLC, we work hard every day to help our clients plan to protect their life savings and to secure their legacies. In addition, we are passionate about helping survivors navigate the legal system after the loss of a loved one with compassion and efficiency.
We strive to provide clients with the highest quality work they would expect from a large firm but delivered with the compassion and intimacy of a strong and stable small firm.
We embrace new technology and strive to create efficient processes that minimize the risk of error and enhance the client experience.
We believe in a strong and dedicated work ethic, but feel that this is most effective with a proper work-life balance.
Benefit package including medical, vision, and insurance coverage is available for full-time (at least 30 hrs/week) candidates.
More firm information can be found on our website at: LynnLawFirm.com.