The Kohler Group
Do you have an interest in real estate, love contracts and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our real estate team working on the closing side of the real estate transaction. Much of the work will be done with the attorney and the client to prepare for closing. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Work with clients to confirm contracts and disclosures are completed
- Work with clients on the home inspection items
- Coordinate with an attorney on all processes as it relates to the closing
- Coordinate with the lender that all guidelines and time-related tasks are completed
- Responsible for all closing matters
- Responsible for communicating with clients, attorneys, brokers, and lenders
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Comfortable working with all Microsoft Office products
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a law firm or office environment as an administrative assistant or secretary
$15 per hour- plus bonus
About The Kohler Group
Kari Kohler is a true professional, and her depth of market knowledge and experience speaks to her over $255,000,000 in sales volume. The Kohler Group shares a vision based on dedication to delivering first-class service and the results her clients deserve on each and every transaction.