Foster Law Firm
Our busy legal firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you.
- Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Process client billing properly using daily time records with help from the accounting department
- Accept other administrative tasks as needed to assist the team and ensure the firm runs smoothly
- Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a law firm or office environment as an administrative assistant or secretary
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
$14 - $18 hourly
About Foster Law Firm
The Foster Law Firm is one of the premier law firms in the metro Atlanta area. We provide the armor for people fighting for their livelihood, freedom, and future.
We specialize in the areas of Family Law and Criminal Defense and we have earned a reputation for providing high-quality and effective legal representation in the metro Atlanta area. We earned this by providing our clients with the highest standards of diligence, knowledge, professionalism, and by relentlessly fighting for and protecting our client’s rights.