RG Title, LLC
RG Title is looking for an enthusiastic, professional Legal Secretary to join our team! This role will be responsible for administrative work primarily involved with scheduling closings. You will play a crucial role as the first point of contact for our organization. Responsibilities include coordination of schedules, emailing, answering and making phone calls, and other assignments to ensure efficient business operations.
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Schedule and coordinate all closings; calling members, lenders, real estate agents to get the closing scheduled.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and able to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred.
- Input data accurately into the computer system and paperwork.
- Draft paperwork.
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritize, and work independently.
- Must be willing to follow the closing experience we feature.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 1+ year administrative support and data entry.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Comfortable working on a computer and using various software systems.
- Familiar with mortgage and/or title.
About RG Title, LLC
Realty Group is:
- 5th largest real estate firm in MN
- #6 Top 150 Places to Work in MN (Star Tribune)
- Most admired CEO in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #13 Fastest 50 Growing Companies Overall in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #1 Indie in MN (Real Trends)