The Wright Legal Group, LLC
Our busy legal firm is looking for an efficient, organized legal assistant to help our attorneys and paralegals assist our clients and ensure we’re operating efficiently. You’ll assist with the preparation of legal documents, and handle all office correspondence including answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings and travel, and reminding the team of upcoming deadlines. If you have experience in a law firm environment, work well under pressure, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in the legal industry, we want to connect with you.
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Use daily time records to properly process client billing with support from the accounting department
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Perform legal research, as needed, with help from attorneys and paralegals
- Schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, make travel arrangements, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround times
- Associate’s degree, or some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a law firm or office environment as an administrative assistant or secretary
- Some knowledge of legal software, case management, and docketing programs
14 - 17.50 hourly
About The Wright Legal Group, LLC
The Wright Legal Group, LLC is an award-winning law firm based in Columbus, Georgia with offices in Atlanta, GA, and Washington DC. We are a small team that believes in training and mentoring. We strive to provide great customer service while delivering excellent results.
The Wright Legal Group is a boutique litigation firm that focuses on achieving the best possible results whether you need compensation for car accident injuries, face drunk driving charges, or you’re a business professional with a legal dispute. The Wright Legal Group provides clients with all types of legal representation and counsel in the following areas: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Driving Under the Influence, Probate Litigation, Veterans Claims, and Immigration.