Sabrina Winters, Attorney at Law, PLLC
We are seeking an experienced legal assistant for our boutique Estate Planning and Probate law firm. You’ll be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, scheduling and confirming clients, arranging meetings and travel, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines.
You will also assist the lead paralegal with Estate Planning and Probate files and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently. If you work well in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, consistently deliver a high-quality work product, and are looking to grow within a firm, reach out to us today!
- Be willing to take on any other necessary administrative tasks to help the firm run smoothly
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- Complete legal research as needed under the supervision of attorneys and paralegals
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a law firm or office environment as an administrative assistant or secretary
- Associate’s degree, or some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Organizational skills and communication skills are necessary for this position
- Ability to comfortably use all Microsoft Office products
- Applicants must be able to type 50 words per minute or faster
- Must be able to prioritize tasks with demanding deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
$15 - $20 hourly
About Sabrina Winters, Attorney at Law, PLLC
We are a boutique Law Firm located near the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, North Carolina. We do Estate Planning and Probate and we are great at it.